Sunday, March 21, 2010

Like a prayer

Bonjour!

Tommorow Fleur is performing in Paradiso! Yeah I'm so excited! She's be the support act of the Avett Brothers.
But for now, I'm feeling like a dried out tea bag and really lazy... My throat is killing me and I really can't get out of my swingchair.... Except for cookies. Cookies are by far, always the best remedy. But maybe later.

This week I started on my assignment that is called "What do you believe?".
My plan is to make photo's of people who are praying. For starters, I asked my downstairs neighbour to pose for me, and she was happy to do it :) She's 90 years old, can you believe that!?

And I finished another assignment: the urban twilight photo... whooo spooky...

The sun is shining! And I can't get up... Tragedy.

Mais bon, à bientôt!




6 comments:

  1. Aww Roosje toch, nouja, je hoeft je stoel ook helemaal niet uit :P gewoon zitten en koekjes en uitzieken, Yeah! Ik bedoel, je moet morgen natuurlijk wel een beetje fit zijn ;p

    Mooie foto's :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures! Ze ziet er echt niet uit als 90....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, die 2e foto is echt mooi, zo... ja, vol hoop ofzo. Heel gaaf :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hej!
    Jaaaa ik ken het! Fantastisch! Jurjen ( vooral hij ) en ik zitten ongeveer al een jaar te hyperventileren om dit grote nieuws!
    En ja, ik heb een redelijk nieuwe polaroid camera. Ik ga binnenkort op excursie dus ik dacht.. maar volgens mij ga ik dat net niet halen. Alas!

    die foto's zijn trouwens weer like wouw. En de lucht van die laatste foto, is die echt? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja gaaf he.... Vooral zwart wit ook. Wel jammer! Je kan kijken hoe lang de levertijd is op internet? Misschien heb je 'm dan op tijd?

    Dankjewel! Ik vindt jouw blog ook echt heel cool!!
    Ja, ik heb een hele lange sluitertijd genomen omdat het al bijna geen schemering meer was... :)

    x

    ReplyDelete